Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Got seed?

The online store for our seeds is taking me much longer than I expected!


So I have decided to just put up a list of seed that we have available grown and harvested with no chemicals used in their culture.


We have the following seeds available for sale at $2 per pack or for trade:

Cassia bicapsularis
Dill
Cayenne Pepper
Garden cress
Mignonette Bronze Lettuce
Dwarf Pak Choy
Ajies Dulces (south american sweet peppers)
Coco Bell Pepper
Banana Peppers
Red Marconi Peppers
Icicle Radish
Saxa Radish
Green Zebra Tomato
Brandywine Tomato
Gold Medal Tomato
Loofa
Mixed Heirloom Okra (Candelabra, Burmese, and Edna Slanton's Candelabra)



I will be updating this list as I have the opportunity to go through ALL our seeds.

Feel free to contact me for seed! :)
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment